Click below to see the trail map
Click below to see the MTB map
Race Day Information
NB: Participants need to be ready and at the venue 30min BEFORE allocated STARTING TIME to go through COVID screening check-in point and for relevant race collections.
Please bring a COPY of your paid entry confirmation to present at registration. Online Entries close 28 January 2021. Late Entries will be accepted on event day.
- Participants MUST wear a face mask as per Covid-19 safety rules and regulations.
- Parking will be available at the venue.
- Temperatures of all participants will be taken and documented upon entering the race venue.
- If you are experiencing one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the event venue or participate in this event:
- Fever or temperature above 38 degrees Celsius
- Persistent cough
- Persistent shortness of breath
- Persistent joint or body pain (that is not sports related)
- Severe headache of unknown origin
- Sore throat and/or swollen tonsils
- Persistent diarrhoea for more than 2 days
- Loss of taste or smell
- Excessive tiredness of unknown origin
The event organisers reserve the right to deny entry to anyone with Covid-19 related symptoms or who do not adhere to any of the rules and protocols put in place for this event.
- Bag drop facility will be available to use at own risk.
- During the event, participants are to practice physical distancing and make use of hand sanitizers provided.
- Waterpoints will be available at the Start/Finish area, we also recommend that participants bring their own hydration and supplement supplies.
- Gazebos will be allowed at the Race Village, first come first serve. We strongly urge that social distancing be practised at all times.
- Please support the local restaurants on the premises and in the area.
- Participants receive a medal upon completing the minimum requirements in their category and will then need to leave the event area/venue immediately.
- Solo Trail / MTB participants are allowed to do more than the minimum required laps.
- This is an official timed event.
- Event photos will be loaded onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/8hourchallenge after the event.
Want to become a Sponsor?
Be part of this amazing event